dothika asked: Is the magic really in the hole at Voodoo?
No. The lines you see at Voodoo at night are mostly drunk tourists. Their donuts are OKAY, but they’re no better than, say, Dunkin Donuts. They’re not even as good as Krispy Kreme. Moody’s Donuts is better.
- childofeos likes this
- lornawilleatyourbrains said: I agree. I visited, and honestly none of the flavors appealed to me. It’s just been hyped up from television.
- sassyourpantsoff likes this
- princessill likes this
- milgramexperiment likes this
- charleneislame likes this
- madroxxi likes this
- dothika said: Finally somebody with Portland cred agrees… well except for that bit about Krispies. Due to an unfortunate fundraising experience in which I ate 10 dozen original glaze Krispy Kremes I get the queasies when I see that free douhgnut light go on.
- booksofadam posted this